Thank you for your registering your interest in working with Ambrey. We can confirm we have received your on-line enquiry form and your Curriculum Vitae and we will revert back to you in due course.
Tel: +44 (0) 203 503 0320
Leading training programs for security professionals
Ambrey continues to look for top quality, highly motivated and committed Romanian and Polish subs that are both Shell and Non-Shell compliant. For these exp individuals, we have numerous opportunities on both Shell and Non-Shell trx, although being Shell compliant provides you with additional flexibility and earning potential.
What does Shell compliant mean? The basic reqs are:
- Ex Inf,Armoured Corps,marines,airborne,SF etc. Other Arms and Services, including specialist armed police may be considered, particularly those with frontline/op tour/counter-terrorism exp.
- Demonstrable frontline exp/ops tour within 4ys of discharge; Not left the mil/police more than 6ys ago;Live firing (full bore,MFCC);Grandfather rights: Worked with a PMSC before; Completed a min of one trx on Shell-managed vessel since 1 Jan 2014;Min of 4ys cont mil/police service.
What does Non-Shell compliant mean? The basic reqs are:
• Ex Inf,Armoured Corps,marines,airborne,special forces etc. Other Arms and Servs, inc specialist armed police may be considered, particularly those with frontline/ops tour/counter-terrorism exp.
• Not left mil/police more than 10 years ago.
• Min of 4 years continuous mil/police service, preferably including recent op tour within 4 years of discharge.
Are there any show-stoppers? Yes, the 2 main ones are that your Basic CRB/PCC and your medical report -must be clean.
What is being offered?
If you fulfil the requirements listed above please do not hesitate to contact us at ambrey.recruitment @ambrey.com